Our client is an international US-based company with more than 7.500 employees in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company manufactures and markets equipment in Life Science, Diagnostic and Environment. The customer segment is focused on the biotech and pharmaceutical companies and universities.
We are looking for an experienced and strategic account manager who can handle sales of instruments in Sweden. You will be a part of the Nordic LSS team, responsible for the commercial, operational and strategic objectives in the Swedish LSS Activities.
You will be a part of a global company and will report directly to the Nordic Sales Manager. The position is located in the Stockholm Office.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Competes for all sales opportunities within the territory
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers
- Constant attempts to secure business in new accounts
- Gains knowledge of customer funding procedures
- Develops and maintains the CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Attend seminars, exhibitions and demonstrations to promote business
- Maintains knowledge of products and prepares, collects and maintains presentation aids.
- Maintains knowledge of competitors products
- Regular business forecasts
- Involvement with customer account receivables
- A degree or equivalent in a Science discipline (biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical).
- Command of Swedish and English language, written and oral.
- Driving license.
- Proven sales experience, within laboratory Instrumentation and reagents.
- Preferable has experience in project management.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and good problem solving abilities.
- Good presentation skills, sales, communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Numerate and competent with detail and analysis.
- Prepared to travel throughout the area to secure business.
For further information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg
Mobile +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Research Manager Heidi Thielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com