Our client develops and markets advanced medical devices for neuromodulation based on the delivery of short magnetic pulses. The technique is used for a wide range of applications including neurophysiological research and diagnostics, neuro-rehabilitation and the treatment of major depressive disorder. The devices are marketed and sold globally; in the USA and in Germany by wholly owned sales subsidiaries. The installed base is approximately 1,500 systems.
You will contribute to a significant increase in our capacity to perform customer training and in our ability to develop training methods and training documentation. You will be part of our marketing and support team and will work in tandem with – and be trained by – our other application specialist.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and be based at the HQ, North of Copenhagen.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Post-sales customer training – neurophysiologic diagnostics and depression therapy
- Pre-sales training/demonstrations
- Contribute to workshop/seminar development and execution
- Develop and maintain training material
- Develop Application Notes
- Answer clinical/application questions from customers and sales channels
- Input to user manuals
- Neurophysiological or neuropsychiatric experience
- Trained Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Able and willing to travel 50-80 days per year
- International experience is an advantage
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Training experience, preferably from the medical device field
- Presentation skills and experience
- Writing skills and experience (training/application notes, training material)
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
The company offers:
- A small dynamic company with a flat organizational structure and direct, open communication where personal initiative is valued.
For further information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg
Mobile +45 2034 9707
Telephone +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org