We are looking for a seasoned professional as Business Development Manager – Analytics mainly into the Financial and Telco Sector. The right candidate has sufficient knowledge across industries in the client segments supported and secure to strengthen the sales approach af Analytics in the Nordic Area.
The role will focus on developing business of Analytics, regarding existing client business as well as building on qualified opportunities and closing sales.
You will work closely together with the Analytical Consultants and a team of dedicated Client Directors when approaching opportunities in relevant sectors.
You will also work closely with the Sales Director and Director Analytics Nordics to develop an ambitious sales strategy for analytics in the territory.
The role is positioned Denmark but also covers the Nordic Countries.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Accountable for driving new business in Analytics
- Work with Client Directors, Pre-sales and Analytical Consultants to optimize and close identified opportunities, leading the Sales Process in the corresponding phases.
- Responsible for leading opportunity identification, qualification and review
- Responsible for closing sales
- Support Client Directors with renewals and upgrades of Analytics
- Work with Client Directors to further identify and develop new sales opportunities from existing accounts
- Enhance and maintain excellent client relationships
- Make use of networking across relevant organizations to gain competitor and market/product intelligence
- Lead tender submissions with a disciplined approach, involving other divisions where appropriate
- Work with key divisions and individuals within the organization in order to develop new vertical market opportunities
- Establish presence in industry forums in order to drive new/new business
- A seasoned professional in the sale of Analytics to the Financial or the Telco sector
- Sufficient knowledge across industries in these client segments
- A background of analytics in one of the following industry; Banking, Insurance or Telco followed by a couple of years in sales or consulting
- Understand how to utilize solution-based sales skills to target Analytics propositions at a broad range of client issues, as well as drawing on market/competitor intelligence to support development of opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate the value of our Analytics through ROI
Personal qualifications & skills:
- You are a successful Business Development Manager with proven track record of handling major accounts
- A background from a position in analytics in one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance or Telco is preferred
- You have a good understanding of the sales cycle, with ability to close deals
- You thrive in a competitive environment
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to influence key decision makers in the organization
- You are a seasoned professional in the sales of Analytics to the Banking, Insurance or Telco sector or other financial services firm
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and a good understanding of the Scandinavian language is preferred
For further information contact Catherine De Gennaro on +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org