Our client is a global leader within the medical device industry. Our client delivers a broad portfolio of innovative medical solutions within cardiology, endoscopy, urology and neuromodulation.
We are looking for a successful Business Unit Manager with documented success from Medical Devices. The new Business Unit Manager will take full responsibility for and execute the overall strategy for the department.
Situation / Responsibility
The new Nordic Business Unit Manager will be responsible for creating, directing and leading the development and execution of the Nordic and Baltic Region Sales & Marketing strategies for our client´s Interventional Cardiology product divisions.
The person will be responsible for the overall sales and business performance to maintain and further strengthen the market leadership position in the region. He/she will determine and implement the appropriate sales models – by region, to maximize revenue and profit. The Business Unit Manager will execute this plan through leading and coaching the sales and marketing team.
The position is based either in Denmark or Sweden.
- You have understanding and like to work for a multinational company.
- Several years of experience within people management.
- Experience from Interventional Cardiology business.
- Extensive experience in sales management and negotiations with customers.
- Willingness to cooperate extensively with management team.
- Personal knowledge of products and applications.
- Ability to find process development opportunities and address those.
- Able to travel extensively within the area of responsibility.
- Business degree at Master’s level, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position.
- Relevant business experience – preferably from the cardiology area within the medical devices industry.
- Documented experience and success in existing business in international markets.
Language & IT skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Preferably additional language skills.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package
- Excellent and demonstrable skills in written communication.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- analytical thinking and in depth financial skills.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level..
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Strong leadership skills, motivation and ability to adapt to different working environments.
- High level of integrity and policy compliance.
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information, please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com