We are looking for two highly skilled Robotics Engineer hat are ready to take on an exciting career in a position as an important member of the project team where your job will consist of programming robot controls of the various plants.
Situation / Area of responsibility:
You will participate in budgeting and design specification of robot controls, purchases, configuration and programming of robot- and servo controls and SCADA systems, as well as service of delivered plants.
Our client are certified ABB Partner, Rockwell Automation OEM Partner and OMRON Solution Partner. In the department the main work is with Cognex Vision Guidance and Fanuc Robotics Systems.
You will work in collaboration with a project manager, machine designers and machine fitting specialists in the assembly workshop located in the HQ in North Zeeland. The final installation and commissioning take place at the customers’ premises. In your daily work you will have great contact with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
You must expect travel activities of varying scope – both in Denmark and abroad.
Your education is engineer or similar and you have at least 5 years’ experience with robot programming and simulation.
It´s mandatory that you have experience with Cognex Vision Guidance or Fanuc Robotics Systems.
We imagine that you have a Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent and have +5 years of experience with robot programming and simulation. Further we expect you to have the following:
- It´s mandatory that you have experience with Fanuc Robotics Systems or ABB robot systems
- You are outgoing and are interested and have flair for technic, documentation and customer care.
- Besides that you have superior skills of vision technology.
- We expect you have wide experience with implementation and commissioning of machine controls at production plants.
- You have the skill and adaptability required to participate in solution of vastly different development tasks for customers that are often international leading companies in their field.
- You are systematic and structured.
- You master theory and are the practical person who makes things happen and work in practice.
- You work very independently and take responsibility for your own work areas.
- You are outgoing, positive and used to customer contact.
- You are good at collaborating, innovative and energetic.
- You have the desire and ability to hold many balls in the air; you are result oriented and emphasize adhering time schedules and budgets.
- You are pleasant company and you have a good deal of humor.
Language & IT skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer proficient and skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and typical file sharing platforms
The company offers:
Our client offers an exciting job in a dynamic company. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with exciting professional challenges, committed colleagues and lots of job satisfaction. Our client has a unique culture where they help each other and have incorporated “forward-looking knowledge sharing”. That is what develops the team and makes them even better.
Our client makes great demands on you, but in a healthy environment that prioritizes the balance between jobs and family. You are offered an attractive salary package, negotiated according to qualifications. In addition to individually negotiated salary, you are offered bonus scheme, overtime payment, Flex scheme and health and pension insurance.
Interested and qualified?
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707 or Marian Sinvani, mobile +45 9384 0433
Send an application to Marian Sinvani firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com