With more than 50 years’ experience in the design, development and manufacturing of specialty plastics packaging for the medical and pharmaceutical industries, our client offers expert solutions for primary packaging and medical devices.
Working in close cooperation with pharmaceutical companies and university hospitals, our client develops and deliver solutions that set new standards for safety and user-friendliness. Our client are committed to the development of unique and customized packaging solutions to suit particular applications that go beyond our standard range of products.
Having worked closely with leading companies within the medical and pharmaceutical industry for more than four decades, our client sees their role as more than merely a supplier of pharmaceutical packaging. With strong focus on flexibility and cooperation our client shares experience and knowledge with customers, providing a high level of service, support and consultancy.
Situation / Responsibility:
The position has been newly created, and you will be working from the international headquarters of the company, situated in Langeskov, Funen.
Main task is to develop New Bizz as well as taking responsibility for the portfolio of existing global customers. The role is technical project lead with a deep knowledge of the costumers needs and their business.
Together with the Sales Manager and Managing Director you are responsible for developing and implementing a global strategy for the entire product range within the company.
You will also be responsible for planning and implementation of market analysis, especially for Vials products globally.
In addition, you will be responsible for business and costumer strategies in cooperation with the Sales Manager and Managing Director.
You will report to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- Drive New Bizz sales by prospecting and developing your customer base through identification, creation and capturing of specific sales targets.
- Managing established accounts and opportunities to achieve annual sales targets.
- Gather marked intelligence for strategic marketing purposes.
- Secure the understanding of the costumers needs and manage projects from a-z.
- Drive complex sales opportunities and have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of the process.
- Business degree at Master’s level, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have a Master’s degree background in either Chemical Engineering or as a Pharmacist with a deep understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Preferably also a Master´s degree in Business Administration
- You are experienced in international sales and key account management working with pharmaceutical or medical device companies.
- Documented experience and success in generating business in international markets.
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Excellent and proven skills in written communication.
- Experience in directing negotiations.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to drive and lead a project.
- Proven knowledge with complex sales and a high level of technical understanding from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Strong experience from a worldwide operating organization.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Preferably your language skills include other languages
The company offers:
- A workplace with a highly committed team
- A professional and decentralized business with success
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
If your are interested in the position please contact Birgitte Dyreborg at +45 2034 9707 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com