Our client is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
The company’s innovative solutions enable their customers’ success and help create a better life for people around the world. With operations in 170 countries and numerous patents for medical imaging, and information technology, our client remains at the forefront of numerous technological advancements in imaging and healthcare IT.
Situation / Responsibility:
In your role you will be responsible for identifying and creating growth and market share within the Healthcare IT Business in the Nordic countries. You will proactively work with sales activities towards new and existing customers as well as developing, qualifying and closing profitable Healthcare IT deals.
You will have a close cooperation with your colleagues in the Nordics and you are leading the Healthcare IT opportunities in Nordic.
You will mainly focus on growing Healthcare IT business in Denmark but you’ll also provide support to Swedish & Norwegian sales organization for specific opportunities.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Responsible and accountable for Health Care IT Solutions marked share in the Nordic Area
- Identify and qualify customer needs and offer the best solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with local KAM, Sales Management and Northern Business Development Management to identify targets and opportunities.
- Negotiation and re-negotiation of contracts and associated pricing, terms and conditions
- Secure new customers through demonstrations, presentations, clinical site visits, tenders and bids and contract negotiations.
- Take the lead on identified and qualify opportunities.
- Take the lead and coordinate the Healthcare IT tender responses, contracts and bids drawing and coordinating input from colleagues
- Coordinate Healthcare IT Demonstrations in conjunction with Application Specialists, Technical Support Specialists and Key Account Managers to ensure a high quality, consistent, structured and compelling demonstration is provided.
- Support customers and sales personnel with excellent product knowledge, answer tender requests and propose adequate Healthcare IT solutions.
- Execute training and education packages for new and existing product solutions internally and externally.
Qualifications & skills:
- You have a proven track record within sales of Healthcare IT Solutions
- High level of business understanding, a commercial drive and analytical experience.
- Strong ability to understand the market needs and use that knowledge to
- Professionally consult the customers in all aspects and propose adequate product solutions.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to achieve company goals and ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- You are a strong team player with the ability to take the lead and responsibility of Healthcare IT opportunities
- You are self-driven, focused and a person who is persistent in achieving the goals set
- Fluent in English and Danish (oral/written). An additional Scandinavian language is an advantage.
The company offers:
- An existing position in a successful International company
- The ability to grow within the organization
- A workplace with highly committed colleague’s
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Ditte Mi Petræus via e-mail email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org