To our client we seek an Finnish Speaking Internal Sales Engineer. You will manage the Finnish market segment, and will be placed in the Nordic Headquarter in Copenhagen.
This position requires a customer focused, sales driven individual with experience of telephone sales to an industrial customer base. The job holder will be expected to work as part of a team, making proactive outbound calls to the customer base, made up of End Users, Small OEM’s and indirect customers. Each outbound call represents an opportunity to leave a positive impact on the customer. Priorities are:
- Handle and expedite inbound inquiries and calls
- Systematic contact with existing customers.
- Targeted, product related calls to increase breadth of purchase.
- Customer data management.
- Lead follow up / conversion
- Targeted customer acquisition calls to increase the overall customer base
Key task / success criteria:
- Grow our clients sales by converting leads generated from marketing campaigns, re-activating customers and improving data quality for marketing actions.
- Order processing.
- Order processing
- Take ownership of customer data quality in the market ensuring that data held in CRM systems is up to date, accurate and fit for purpose.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction survey.
- Close liaison with Sales Manager to ensure high value leads are followed up appropriately via field sales and any issues of channel conflict are effectively resolved.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers/ influencers.
- Chasing better lead times and continuous customer communication regarding lead times and delays
- 1-5 years of service in Inbound activity.
- Highly motivated to achieve targets and to get challenges.
- A basic technical pneumatic background is a plus, if not the willingness to learn and be quickly skilled for such a job.
- You have the confidence of building working relationships with customers.
- You have a basic technical understanding.
- You demonstrate to work proactively and you are a self-starter.
Language & IT:
- Fluent spoken and written Danish and English is mandatory.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package.
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org