Do you want to work in one of the most innovative and ascending companies within medical equipment?
Our client is a global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery. The company’s surgical systems enable surgeons to operate minimally invasively through a few small incisions or the belly button from a nearby ergonomic console. As of 2017, approximately 4.200 units was installed worldwide with half of the installations being located in the United States, while the remaining half is spread across Asia, Europe and the Nordic countries.
For our client we are seeking a Nordic Market Access Manager to develop and execute applied health economic “value creation and demonstration” strategies in support of healthcare providers across Nordic region hospitals, integrated delivery network (IDN) systems and surgeons/physicians.
As a Nordic Market Access Manager, you will engage various Nordics hospital providers/IDN systems and surgeons, to demonstrate the applied clinical/economic value of ISI technologies.
This will be achieved via creating and disseminating clinical/economic materials, predictive and utility modeling, market archetype segmentation and strategic industry insights to influence and educate clinical/economic understanding among existing and potential hospital customers.
This position will be a full business partner to various of the clients internal global/region/country cross-functional leaders across the Commercial, Clinical and Governmental Affairs Groups.
You are based in either Denmark or Sweden and are able to travel 50 % of the time.
- Engineer Nordics specific health economic market assessments to appropriately identify hospital stakeholder and barriers, trends, customer unmet need, strategic insight, strategic imperatives, stakeholder prioritization and market positioning
- Provide regular VOC feedback on clinical and economic challenges being faced by hospital stakeholders and generate ideas on how our products can serve as a solution to these issues
- Support the Nordics Country Sales teams through patient, hospital, top management and physician provider healthcare economic insights and solutions
- Work specifically with national and regional Nordics hospital claims data and other specific “big-data” databases analyses, working in concert with Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Work in close partnership with the Market Access Director Western Europe and the Market Access managers of Western Europe Countries
Qualifications and skills:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience or an advanced degree (Masters or Doctorate)
- You have 6-8+ years’ experience in: health economics, marketing, sales, market development or health care consulting or similar field
- Experience with healthcare medical device or hospital/health system/IDN (Integrated Delivery Networks) industry experience in Nordics is required
- Broad experience in health economics, market and patient access as well as interaction with hospital stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key clinical and economic decision makers in meetings
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in either Danish or Swedish language.
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information, please contact our Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707 or email@example.com
Send your application / resume to Jacob Skadhauge via firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com