For our client we are seeking a Regional Business Manager to drive business on a regional and national level. The regional Business Manager will play a critical role in building and developing sales within the Nordic region.
The Regional Business Manager will lead the overall relationship with the regional authorities, in order to influence national and regional programs and tenders throughout a health system.
We are looking for a highly skilled person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual able to demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity in developing broad business solutions and building senior relationships at the highest level.
The position is based in Sweden.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Drive business on a regional and/or national level
- Work with procedure-based economic models and value story with the support of Market Access
- Diagnose, build plans and execute plans in order to sell system within the listed strategic and region accounts; function as Project Lead aligning capital and clinical sales team
- Develop and expand key executive relationships
- Lead ISI access advocacy on tenders, group deals, etc.
- Drive internal communications on regional and national dynamics to ensure alignment on strategic priorities across capital and clinical sales teams.
- Engage in public projects that are relevant. (i.e. Swedish Medtech etc)
- In partnership with Marketing, develop regional Executive KOLs to advocates/speakers in executive events
- Develop and execute corporate strategy at local regional levels for all specialties
- Make executive presentations at local and corporate level
- Negotiate local and group sales
- Manage the development and implementation of national sales campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Extensive clinical and capital medical equipment sales experience
- Broad based experiences and working knowledge of Nordics healthcare systems and hospital providers, surgeons, technology assessment agencies, reimbursement system and trends impacting technology and adoption.
- Proven record of accomplishment in building and influencing a strong network of senior stakeholders at national and regional levels
- Demonstrated success in leading multiple projects simultaneously, aligning and driving internal resources
- Capable of advising internal and external clients at the highest levels
- Knowledge of the major national healthcare systems and groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in selling new technologies and in Sales Management
- Fluency in English and in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Role is based in Sweden
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience and comfort in presenting and expand key executive relationships.
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Geographically located within Sweden.
- Abel to travel up to 60% of the time
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in either Danish or Swedish language.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Marian Sinvani via e-mail email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org