Our client is worldwide with a extensive range of products and solutions in Life Science and a broad base of installed systems and a strong reputation among its customers. Being one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, our client is strongly committed to further fully meet its customers’ needs as well as to continue to develop state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions for today’s analytical questions.
The systems cover a broad spectrum of applications in all fields of research and development and are used in all industrial production processes for the purpose of ensuring quality and process reliability.
Situation / Responsibility
Sales responsibility and promotion of the growth of our clients Life Science business in Denmark in accordance with the company strategy, including instrumentation, sample preparation robots, bioinformatics software and consumables. The primary objectives are to raise the profile of our client in the life sciences community, present the products in a competitive way and ensure customer satisfaction during and post-sale.
- Finding new customers in industry and academia using a variety of tools ranging from personal networking to internet searches
- Arrange Exhibitions and Seminars at conferences in the territory
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers and assist in post-sale activities
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Contributing to marketing activities such as composing advertisements and mailings
- Qualifying potential sales leads by discussion with and understanding of the customer’s needs
- Arranging and hosting customer demonstrations in the European demo centers
- Generate quotations and handle relevant EU tendering processes
- Manage public and private tender submissions
- Market observation and analysis, as well as the active reception of customer demands and interests, which may lead to an improvement of our solutions and offerings
- Negotiate pricing in collaboration with the parent factory and management and close deals with customers
- Experience in sales of analytical equipment is highly desired
- BSc or equivalent in Life or Analytical Science with some postgraduate experience, either in industry or during a further qualification.
- An understanding of the role of different mass spectrometry techniques in Life Science.
- Practical laboratory experience in Mass Spectrometry applied to Life Science
Personal qualifications & skills:
- You have an outgoing and likeable individual with a high degree of personal integrity
- Self-motivation is essential as is a willingness to work with others toward a shared goal
- Well organized and able to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- Fluent spoken and written in Danish and English is mandatory
- Fluent in Scandinavian language is preferable
- Current valid driving license.
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- A workplace with a highly committed team
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Birgitte Dyreborg via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com