For our client we are searching for a SysOps administrator to a cyber security startup.
We are seeking a talented, driven and dedicated SysOps administrator to be part of a fast-growing startup.
You are collaborative and like the idea of working at a startup where you get the opportunity to shape the company’s future and products. Your focus will be on sys-ops administration and dev-ops tasks to keep the company’s applications for their cloud and sensor solutions running smoothly. Further is provisioning of hardware. Other tasks are second level support towards customers and partners. You will assist in cyber security related tasks, such as active intrusion testing, prevention and forensics.
- A solid understanding and experience with Linux OS (at sysadmin level)
- Experience with Windows OS (server/AD)
- Experience with Python 3.6+
- Experience with Cloud environment + AWS
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of VMWare
- Knowledge of network i.e. enterprise level switches and firewalls
- Knowledge of cyber security domain and computer network analysis
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methods
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing environment
- Ambitious and strong work ethic
- Getting things done
- Self-driven and dedicated
- Responsibility comes natural to you
- Collaborative and team oriented
The company offers:
- A workplace in a fast-growing environment
- The possibility of shaping the future and products of the company
- The opportunity working with a variety of new technologies
- A workplace with a highly committed and intelligent team
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
- Stock options
Description of the company:
The company specializes in developing innovative network monitoring and intrusion detection and prevention systems. With the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning our systems can detect cyber threats in near real time by looking for suspicious anomalies in computer networks.
Based on strong experience in developing durable and high performing enterprise IT and cyber security solutions coupled with cutting edge AI, the company brings a new breed of efficient network sensors with real time data analysis.
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Sarah Skafte-Pedersen on email@example.com
For further information, please contact Henrik Hertel on +45 2145 2357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com