For our client’s Analytics Delivery Function we are recruiting a Technical Consultant, to strengthen the Nordic Team.
Working primarily in the banking, financial services and telecommunications sectors, this role will provide Nordic technical pre-sales support, design and integration consultancy for various software products in the areas of customer acquisition processing and decision making, customer and collections.
This position is placed in Denmark, supporting the Nordic Region.
Technical Consultants lead technical pre-sales presentations to prospective and existing clients, whilst supporting business/sales teams in project bids, scoping exercises and proposals and assisting in the completion of RFI/RFPs. Following this, Technical Consultants then lead the technical solution design process by gathering requirements, outlining architecture and sizing, designing the integration model, investigating relevant software and clearly documenting the final design.
The right candidate will be able to provide input into the Product Management function on product improvements, requirements and technical specifications based on delivery, best practice, client feedback, product knowledge and awareness of client integration and technical requirements. They will gather inputs from multiple areas of the business (cross products or cross vertical markets) and study the ideas/concepts/requests to identify any global themes for tactical improvements, gain approval for these improvements and implement them.
Technical Consultants will pro-actively identify, promote and own new initiatives to increase speed and efficiency of delivery.
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a good understanding of implementing SW
- Good knowledge of key technologies will be required such as – Oracle and SQL Server Databases, web servers, networking & security experience (protocols, firewalls), hardware infrastructure, industry standard integration methods and technologies (ie. web services) and an understanding of scripting.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Several years in the consultancy business is preferred
- Fluent in English spoken and written is mandatory and a good understanding of the Scandinavian language is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg or Jacob Mahler on +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com